Here’s an extension that allows a user to navigate within an open document by using bookmarks.
Brackets Bookmarks: https://github.com/toshsharma/brackets-bookmarks
- Download and unzip the extension’s zip file (https://github.com/toshsharma/brackets-bookmarks/zipball/master), or clone its repo on GitHub
- Copy the copied/cloned folder into the Brackets extensions/user folder. The extensions folder can be found from within Brackets via Help > Show Extensions Folder
- Restart Brackets: Cmd-R (Mac) or F5 (Win)
Bookmarks can be set using either keyboard shortcuts or entries under the Navigate menu.
- Toggle Bookmark: Cmd-F4 (Mac) or Ctrl-F4 (Win)
- Next Bookmark: F4
- Previous Bookmark: Shift-F4
- Clear Bookmarks: Cmd-Shift-F4 (Mac) or Ctrl-Shift-F4
- Bookmarks can be set on individual lines (one bookmark per line)
- Bookmarks are cleared when an open document is updated outside of Brackets (causing the document to be reloaded within Brackets)
- Persistent bookmarks (restore bookmarks when files are reopened)
- API to let other extensions set/remove/query bookmarks
- Bookmarks at specific character positions within lines
- CodeMirror 3